Pebble Time RoundWhat is Pebble Time Round?
Introduced in the Fall of 2015, Pebble Time Round is the latest, lightest, and thinnest customizable watch from Pebble that conveniently and subtly delivers the information that you want directly to your wrist.
It connects to your iOS (running iOS8 & up) or Android (running OS 4.3 & up) smartphone via classic (Android) or low energy Bluetooth (iOS and Android) and notifies you about calls, texts, calendar events, social messages, sports scores, stocks, workout progress, and more!
Despite the screen always being on, Pebble Time Round lasts for up to 2 days on a single charge. It is also fast charging so that you can get a full day’s worth of power available after charging for just 15 minutes.
Scratch and splash resistant for your convenience, Pebble Time Round is our most personalizable watch yet. It’s available in three colors (Silver, Black, Rose Gold), two band sizes (14mm or 20mm), with two band options (leather and metal).
The latest addition to our collection is everything we loved about Pebble Time, in a smaller, more elegant package.
How it Works
- Pebble Time Round connects by Bluetooth LE (4.0) to your iPhone or classic and Bluetooth LE to your Android device.
- Setting up Pebble is as easy as downloading the Pebble Time app onto your phone. All software updates are wirelessly transmitted to your Pebble Time so that you stay current with the latest Pebble has to offer.
- Pebble Time Round will work with iPhones or other iOS devices running iOS 8 & up, as well as Android devices running OS 4.3 & up.
- We do not have an official app for Blackberry or Windows Phone.
- Watchapps designed for previous versions of Pebble will need to be updated to display properly on our new round screen. While connected to a Pebble Time Round, the Pebble Time mobile app will automatically filter your Watchfaces and your App & Timeline list so only compatible apps are shown.
- We’re working hard within the company and with our developers to make your favorites available to you as quickly as possible.
- Pebble Time Round's battery lasts up to 2 days, depending on the number of notifications received per day, type of apps used, and the use of the backlight and voice replies. And recharging is a snap, gaining another day’s worth of charge within 15 minutes of attaching the charging cable, and an 80% charge within a half an hour.
- As with the rest of the Pebble Time collection, the battery life indicator can be found at the bottom left corner of the Settings icon in Pebble Time Round's main menu. It will be expressed as a percentage. However, you will also receive a notification reminding you to charge your Pebble Time when your battery is at 20%, and again when it reaches 10% and 5%.