Android Setting Up Notifications
Set up notifications
- Launch the Pebble App. Swipe right "Notifications" at the bottom of your app
- Apps that have pushed notifications to your Pebble will already be listed.
- The app list will be continually updated as new apps push notifications through to Pebble.
You can adjust settings at any time.
- To turn off unwanted notifications, toggle the switch beside the app so that no blue is showing.
- Tap the three dots to the right of the app to modify when notifications are allowed to come through: Always, Never, On weekdays, or On weekends.
Setting up timeline pins
- When you download a watchapp, it will appear in your Pebble Time mobile app under the Watchfaces or Apps section.
- Tap on the watchapp you're interested in.
- If there is an option to "Show pins" listed, make sure that the switch is in the 'on' position, with the indicator on the right side and orange.
- The information will be pushed automatically to your timeline.
- If the option to show pins is not listed and you have an idea of how you'd like it displayed in your timeline, we recommend contacting the developer (the option should be listed at the bottom of the app details), to let them know.
How to set up Actionable Notifications
- Tap the three vertical dots at the top of the Pebble app and select Settings.
- Tap "Notification Responses."
- Fill in the provided spaces with prepared, customized responses for SMS messages up to 64 characters long.
- Use the symbol in the top right to add more responses, to a maximum of 10.
- To reorder your responses, hold the symbol to the left of your message and drag it into the new position.
- When you're finished, just hit the back button and your customized responses will be saved.
Using Actionable Notifications
- When you receive an SMS on your watch, press the select (middle right) button.
- Select "Reply with Text" and then "Canned Messages."
- Scroll through the responses you've set up.
- Press the select button to send the reply directly from your watch.