Kickstarter Frequently Asked QuestionsCampaign questions
What is Pebble 2?
- Pebble 2 is the uncompromising smartwatch for the active and active at heart.
What colors does it come in?
- Pebble 2 is available in 5 sporty colors: Black Cloud, Charcoal Flame, Charcoal Lime, White Aqua, and White Cloud.
Where can I get it?
What phones will Pebble 2 work with?
- Pebble 2 is compatible with iOS (8 and up) and Android (4.3 and up); we do not have plans to expand to other platforms at this time.
How long is the battery life?
- Pebble 2 has a rechargeable battery which can last up to 7 days on a single charge, depending on use.
Does it have a heart-rate monitor?
- Yes, Pebble 2 has a built-in heart-rate monitor that works great with Pebble Health!
Is it waterproof?
- Yes! Pebble 2 is water resistant to 30M (3ATM).
What's Pebble 2 made of?
- The body is made of polycarbonate. The strap is made of silicone. There is a small amount of nickel in the stainless steel clasp and quick-release pins on the watch band (bands are easily replaceable with most standard 22mm bands).
What size it is?
- The body of Pebble 2 measures 47.6 x 30.3 x 11.3 mm and it weighs 31.7g, including the straps.
What size is the screen?
- The black and white, high-contrast screen measures 144 x 168 pixels.
What charging cable will it use?
- Pebble 2 will use the same cable as the Time collection.
- They are available for purchase on our website. Please make sure that you have the “Pebble Time Cable” selected before purchasing.
What languages will be supported?
- The Pebble app currently supports English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, and Spanish.
- Pebble was brought to life by 68,929 backers who supported our vision in 2012. Even though we've grown tremendously since then, we're still a small company battling some of the largest competitors in the world.
- We believe that this is the best and most efficient way for us to get our latest product to the people who want it most: people like you
- Yup! We’ll be creating limited Kickstarter editions as a thank you for all of your support!
When can I pledge?
- Our Kickstarter campaign began on May 24, 2016 and ended June 29, 2016.
Yes. Products rewarded through Kickstarter are yours to do with as you wish.